Topping-out ceremony! Project MIOS sets exclamation mark in Difficult Times
November 2022 – Together with more than 100 guests we celebrated the topping-out ceremony of our project MIOS in Berlin-Buch on 25.11.2022 – and that after only approximately 7 months of construction time!
In addition to a traditional ceremony by company KrügerBau, which also contributed the generous topping-out crown, there was hearty food from the grill, as well as mulled wine and punch for the children – a little winter market on the construction site! Many thanks at this point to our partners and friends from strukturberlin (https://strukturberlin.com/) for the excellent organization and execution of the celebration.
The topping-out ceremony is not only an important milestone for us – it is also a strong sign for those involved in the project. Despite the difficult circumstances that are currently affecting the entire construction industry, we are still on schedule. We would like to thank all those involved in the project for their open and trusting cooperation!
We would also like to thank our sales partners allmyhomes, Cavere and Engel & Völkers. Together we have managed to achieve a sales quota of approx. 35% shortly before Christmas. This is not to be taken for granted in the current situation. Many thanks also at this point for the professional cooperation.
However, there is not much time to relax – with Arbe, the next contractor for the technical building equipment is already waiting in line, ready for the interior work.
With this in mind: Keep up the good work!
Are you interested in an apartment in the project? Then feel free to send us an inquiry here: https://immobilien.mios-berlin.com/. Our sales colleagues from allmyhomes will contact you shortly!
- 5 apartment buildings in the north of Berlin
- 63 condominiums
- Project within a listed ensemble
- Living spaces between approx. 58 m² and 159 m²
- 2 to 5 room units with balcony or loggia
- Extensive neighborhood greenery & gardens
- Parking spaces, optionally with e-charging stations
- Bicycle garages & stroller areas
- Additional spaces in the basement available
- Elevators in all five buildings
- Sustainable construction & district heating supply
- Exclusive parcel station
- Good S-Bahn connection to Berlin